Well it has happend - our little joy came into the world yesterday evening - July 19th, 2006. The blessed event (which hurts like heck by the way...) occured at 8:05pm. Aiden Matthew Hargis was born weighing in at 7 lbs, 13 oz. and 19inches long. In the room was the doctor (Dr. Russell), the nurses, David, Myself and our friend - Aunt Natty! Of course I will write a more detailed blog when I can think again, but right now I know people are dying for pictures - so here they are! We hope that you enoy them and please continue to keep us in your thoughts and prayers! Enjoy!

5 comments:
Kudos to Aiden! Good lookin lil one, I must say... Congratulations to all three of you and your new, exciting family!! You've got quite a ride ahead of you and I'm so proud that y'all get to experience it together. I send my best! I'm truely happy for you... :D
Hi guys,
Congratulations from Albuquerque!!! We are so excited for you. Theresa you will make such a great mom. I'll bet Granny Tina is beside herself. Get some rest ...you'll need it!
Hugs and kisses
Lyn, Ralph and Steven
I just have to put in my two cents and brag on Teresa and Dave. They were an amazing team. Obviously, getting Aiden out into the world was no walk in the park...lots of pain! Teresa is now officially the strongest woman I know. Also, I think she is actually an angel. She was in worse pain than I've ever seen anyone in, and she never even snapped at anyone. She even apologized to the nurses when she yelled too loud one time because she didn't want to scare the other mothers who were about to go through it, too. Now, how sweet is that?!!!! And, Dave, he was a champ! He never left her side and helped to encourage her and help her stay focused on breathing the whole way through. The nurses thought they were fantastic and kept bragging on what good team they are, but also how Teresa was doing better than any first-time mother in labor that she had seen before, meaning that she was staying strong through the worst of the pain, barely crying at all, breathing like she was supposed to, and continuing to do all the walking around that she needed to do to help him get in the right position to come out. She's been so diligent about doing all the right things for the baby through this whole pregnancy and her labor was no different. It was beautiful and she is a wonderful mommy.
My geat Nephew.......... Aiden I love you so much. Auntie Debbie would so kiss your presouis little cheeks a bazzillion times.
He is so so perfect. Handsome, beautiful, what an awesome job Teresa you go girl.!!!
I am so so proud of you both Teresa and Dave.
I'm sure like me, everyone thinks you two now three are very incredible, awesome human beings and we all love you to the extreme.
Keep the pictures coming.
Oh yeah and as I speak, Tina and Rob are racing to see the miracle. Rob is almost as bad as Tina with these Grandbabies.
They are busting at the seems....and then we find out that Jade is pregnant again, this is so much fun!!!!!
Did I get to see the baby before Rob and Tina cause their on the road?? heheheheh
Not to put the pressure on but
(okay I lied, pressure)Crystal ahhh you and Nick are awesome people and really mom and dad material too, so anytime your ready, the heat is on !!! LOL
Illinois loves you all!! Your blessed and we all know you deserve to be.
Love Great Auntie Debbie from Collinsville, IL.
Pictures more more more
Congratulations! Blessings for you all and great job!
We love you, can't wait to see Aiden!
Jade
Post a Comment