
Welcome back everyone! Sorry for the delay in posts, as you can imagine things are quite hectic around here! For starters I'm back in the swing of millions of doctors appointments, still battling breast infections and high blood pressure. We've ended up taking the route of blood pressure medicine and antibiotics now because things just don't want to seem to clear up on their own. Quite frustrating and quite scarey - I'm really ready to be healthy and feel like myself again - so please send your prayers for all of this to clear up! Besides my health David has had a few issues as well, he had the beginings of an upper respitory infection and then one nasty cold. Perhaps what's even sadder than that is seeing how sad he is not being able to fully love on Aiden because he doesn't want to get him sick - he's a great dad!
Luckily we have had the lovely helping hands of my fantastic mother these last few weeks. She was so graciously kind in helping us to get extra sleep, cooking us great meals, cleaning and just being that extra encouraging voice when I started to feel helpless with my health and ability to take all this on. I don't know if I'll ever be able to thank her enough and my dad for his help and letting us have his wife for all that time - really guys thank you! So then of course yesterday came, that inevitable day, where it was time for her to leave, and like always I cried like a baby. So I decided to distract myself with a kind of mommy and me class that our hospital offers. It was the best thing I could have done for myself! Since then I went to one play group today and have another one tomorrow, it's nice to know people going through the same things baby wise. Other than that I've been learning to do more and more tasks with one hand, weather it be eating one handed, loading the dishwasher, doing laundry - it's amazing how quickly one is forced to pick up that skill set! =0)

Aiden continues to amaze us daily. Last night he slept for almost 6 hours straight (it would have been even better if I had been able to fall asleep...)! He still has yet to cry during a bath -
they seem so relaxing to him and his little dinosuar noises completely crack us up! He lifts his head like a champ, is very observant and has one strong grip - ju
st ask grandpa where all his chest hair went! His least favorite thing is the nose goober sucky thing. He's had a bit of a stuffy/congested nose and every time he sees me pull it out he pushes my hands away - what a smarty! =0)Well I should be off! Hope everyone is doing well, we love and miss you all! Please keep us all in your prayers! =0)

2 comments:
yay! he loves bath time :)im glad all that bath gear is coming in handy. Im sorry to hear yall have been feeling under the weather. Ill keep yall in my thoughts and pray for Health your way!
Hi - this is Mike & Nikki Criscolo (Kathy Hartman's daughter). Your blog is wonderful, and we will watch it. Take care of yourselves, and we'll be praying for you all (specifically tomorrow in our small group from church).
Post a Comment