Wow I don't even know where to start this blog off! First let me apologize, I know it has been much to long since I've posted one of these, but believe me it has been really hectic around here! With that in mind I think I will do an overload of pictures so you can see what Aiden has been up to! 

In addition to the plethera of solid foods he is getting he has also slowly started to give up the boob and much prefers formula to it. While it was hard at first for me to accept it, starting to slowly get myself back has actually been kind of a blessing in disquise. I feel a lot more freedom in being able to entrust him with others, knowing that if I'm not there to feed him they still can. Then of course there are times I just sit there in pure amazement watching how independant he has become. He holds his bottle by himself, reaches for his spoon and nobody, I mean NOBODY, is fast enough at feeding him - the mmm noises he makes are hilarious!

Socially the kid is a ham! He loves all the attention he can get. I've never seen one baby with so many expressions on his face when he smiles and he does smile ALL the time - it's awesome! Over the past couple of weeks he's really started to get into laughing as well. Throw him up in the air, take him on the swings in the park, pretend like you're going to drop him - he is quite the little thrill seeker! And once that camera is out to snap a picture, there he is putting on his best smile for mommy!

In addition to every thing else Aiden is sooo close to crawling. He's go the scooching down to a tee and with that alone is completely mobile, he also can roll with the best of them and this week he's mastered the sitting up by himself. He even caught himself yesterday as he started to flop to the side and pushed himself back to normal. His noises are also become more wide ranged. For example his newest noise sounds remarkably like the gurgling noise some make when rinsing their mouths out. He also for the first time ever started sleeping through the night last week - we're just hoping this is not a phase (keep your fingers crossed for us!). It feels like I now have a competely different child then I did the last time I wrote a blog and I have to say that though part of me is sad that he really doesn't need me as much, this is way more fun!
So I hope this satisfies everyone's hunger for Adien facts and pictures for at least a little while, I promise to be a bit more diligent (granted I'm not chasing someone around the house)! We love and miss you all and please keep us in your thoughts and prayers! =0)


No comments:
Post a Comment