Saturday, June 16, 2007

Ball, Uppp, Ooof!

Let me start by apologizing, I know it's been forever since I posted! But in all fairness it's been a crazy couple of months and keeping up with this little guy becomes harder and harder each day! So once again as the title would suggest our little man is learning actual words! I swear all I hear all day long is "ball", the kid is obsessed with playing with the bouncy ball, the soccer ball, the baseball, the football - he is such a boy! Oh and the kid has an arm! If you were to come by and visit here's what the visit would consist of... Aiden finding a ball, Aiden telling you ball, Aiden throwing the ball and Aiden chasing the ball and then the cycle would start all over.














So then "uppp" is pretty explanatory, it's just so cute to hear him ask! =0) Now "Ooof" is complements of my parents who everytime he acted like he wanted to go outside (which is all the time) they'd make a noise like a doggy. I can't really tell if he even relates that noise to the dog, but hey all the same it's so fun to hear! And boy does he love being outside! He lives to play with the leaves on trees, pull grass and try to eat flowers. I have a feeling we have quite the out doorsy kid, which is awesome! Recently he's gotten to enjoy things like going to the zoo, aquarium and botanical gardens with his grandma and grandpa. And even getting to practice swimming with his Godmother Talia and buddy Lea!
































Let's see what else have we missed in the past couple of months.. oh yes Mother's Day! I have to say I am really blessed to have such a giving son and dog (which is a great reflection on their dad). I was spoiled with a yummy breakfast, a CD from the dog and a more than needed massage from my wonderful kiddo. And now with Father's day around the corner these little guys in our lives continue to surprise me, coming up with wonderful ways to surprise Dave. I must say we've raised 'em good!
Oh I think it is also very important to mention that our little guy doesn't ever stop! The kid is constantly on the move. He even has quite the creative crawl, we call it the crab crawl. He sticks his butt up in the air, hikes on to his tippy toes and goes, oh it's way faster than his normal crawl! To add to it he's practicing standing on his own and has it down fairly well and walks holding onto objects. Pretty soon he'll be walking and then nothing is safe! =0)





As for his enthusiasm for food, well lets just say it has increased two fold! Holy cow the kid eats! And now he's more demanding as ever! Luckily though we have discovered the key to his happiness is being able to feed himself. A bit more messy, well at times yes, but it is well worth it to see that great smile that we adore so much!
Beyond all that we are still working with him on some sign language and he seems to be picking it up quite nicely. And now we are preparing for his 1st birthday and in doing so reflecting on this past year and how truly fast it does go. Hope you all are well, please keep us in your thoughts and prayers, as you are in ours!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the food face!!!! Grandma