
Hello everyone and welcome back to everyday exciting life! So this time we'll start with the title of the blog. Yesterday as we were getting ready for church, Aiden so noncholantly asked, "I'll see a dragon there?" Our first reaction was a burst of laughter, but when we saw those oh-so-serious eyes awaiting our answer, well we had to break the news that no, there are no dragons at our church.
As you can see we aren't completely blameless in the dragon thing, his new kite has caused quite a bit of excitement around here.
Beyond that things around here have been a lot of fun. Aiden is loving his gymnastics and does it constantly at home. With the constant question looming "Mama you do a foreward roll?" Well the only problem is mommy is getting dizzy, but enjoying that awesome smile after each one is worth this almost constant feeling of nausea.


On another note this past weekend has been full of firsts. We took Aiden to go see his first big movie (Madagascar 2) and we also took a little crew up and enjoyed Aiden's first time sledding in the mountains. He, of course, had a blast! I have to say it was the perfect day, the sun was shinging, the roads were pretty much clear, and we found the nicest cross-country ski pass for our sledding extravaganza.





Well I know this was a short one, just thought I'd share our fun adventures. Hope everyone is well, God Bless!

No comments:
Post a Comment