Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Where did it go?

I'm sure you all could have seen this one coming: sentimental Teresa. Looking, thinking back on the past three years and wondering where did my little baby go? I actually thought the other day, how well I'm handling it all. I know me and when I think about how fortunate I feel to have Aiden, well it's all I can do to keep the tears from welling up. But then the other night I went out with my dear friend Becky, and sure enough the second I start talking about his up and coming birthday, tears filled my eyes and out came that blubbering fool I had kept at bay. I can't say they're tears of sadness, just amazment. Everyone says cherish the moments because they go so fast, but it's easy to forget in the midst of not sleeping at night because of cries, or dealing with tantrums during the day. But then sure enough here we are, almost three years later, and I can't believe the little boy I have now. I feel so blessed.

So here's to the little baby I cuddled all those years ago...














And the big boy, who melts my heart each day with his smile and laughter...



















Love you little man, you bring so much joy and laughter to our lives!

No comments: