With feeling so behind on the blogging front I sat and wondered, with the first free moment I've had in months, what do I talk about? Aiden's preschool experience? That is an entire blog I need to post. Summer plans? Believe me the pictures will be plentiful with the adventures we have planned. His amusing statements? Yeup, there will be a full blog on that too. However, tonight something really struck me. In the past few months Aiden has been given a lot of new responsibilities, some he takes with a grain of salt, others he takes very seriously. One responsibility in particular are the chores he is learning to do at home. Today, after a weekend of fun, he knew it was time to clean his room. He even informed me after his swim lessons that he knew today was his room cleaning day. So after quiet time, my sweet little man, got to work. Now imagine my surprise when not five minutes later Aiden came out declaring that his messy room is all picked up! True to his word his room was picked up. However... his closet was suspiciously bulging outwards and upon further investigation there was no longer floor space underneath his bed. *Sigh* It's a start? =0P

No comments:
Post a Comment