SIX! Six years of amazing memories. Six years of watching you grow, learn, laugh, play, etc. Six years of worry, and of wonderment.
While every year spins me into a fit of nostalgia this year left me with more. A simple thought: while others (new and old) get to love you now, I have loved you so much longer. Since that first moment of wondering. Since that first line on a plastic stick. Since that first flutter in my stomach when I realized I was no longer just I. Since the first time I heard your heart beat. Since I spent countless hours giggling at what a fire ball you were in utero. That first cry. That first time I got to meet the person that I already knew. My sweet, Super Aiden...
I loved you first.
Happy birthday (tomorrow, of course), my sweet, little man.
Wednesday, July 18, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment