I'm biased. But just to prove my point, here is my current top ten reasons/examples why Aiden might just be the coolest kid ever...
1. You beg to put on a costume just about every single day. It is often we end up at the grocery store with you as a superhero. And guess what? Your public loves you... well at least the little, old ladies that think it's the cutest thing ever. And since your so modest, you make sure to kindly tell them it's just a costume. ;)
2.
In the peak of my frustration at the grocery store last week I uttered the words "I literally told you one minute ago to stop running around like a crazy person." You asked me to define "literally."
3. Oh to be uninhibited! Seriously kid... just because we walked in the front door doesn't mean it's time to take off your pants. But it is quite hilarious that this is always the first debate we have to have when we come home.
4. You have the kindest heart I've ever seen. You make sure to mention at least once a week how you "adore babies."
5. I'm pretty sure you're going to become the next Indiana Jones.
6. Your goals for yourself are higher than most adults. Last week you told me you were going to become a Paleontologist who designs computer systems to help find more bones.
7. You love your momma. When you came up with the aforementioned job, you told me you'd of course fly me around the world with you to see the dinosaur bones.
8. You have the sweetest, most faithful, Jesus loving heart. It makes me proud.
9. You feel deeper than most. I can't tell you how many times you have talked to someone who looked down, helped a kid up off the ground who fell, or prayed for kids and adults who are down and out.
10. You love my silly car games. Every day we mix animals to come up with new names. Your current favorite is mixing a snake with an elephant to make a snelefant. You laughed so hard you couldn't breathe.
Thursday, May 23, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment