Sunday, February 19, 2006

Day 101: Did David do the laundry???

Let me first start by apologizing - it has been brought to my attention that I haven't updated this as frequently as I should be. I didn't realize that in the midst of all this excitement that David and I experience daily, others would really like to know what all is going on! So I will make my best efforts to keep you all more up to date.

These past couple of weeks have been quite interesting. For Valentine's Day I went to my closet of hundreds of shirts that I love and picked out one of my favorites to wear. While buttoning it up I realized that the bottom seems to be flaring out, something I have been noticing more often. Then there was school the next day when I wore my favorite tank top under a shirt, only it kept popping up exposing the ugly waistband of my jeans - very frustrating. However, it wasn't until my favorite, nice, black, going out jacket didn't quite fit when I realized ... either David did the laundry or I can't fit normal shirts anymore! They are tight and restrictive which just makes me feel well uncomfortable! So now onto a new frontier of clothes, clothes that go over the small, now kinda noticable, hump that is there and NO I did not say maternity shirts yet... just ones that go over - lol. Goodbye to American Eagle, the Gap and Express, I will visit you again one day after this summer!

Ok cheesyness put aside, there are other things going on than the loss of my wardrobe. I went to my former hell the other day (aka the grocery store) and I realized what a dangerous place it now is. Now instead of wanting to run to the restroom at the sight of all that food, hungry Teresa has come out and I wish to fill my basket with all that there is to see! Seriously, I went in the other day for a head of lettuce and ended up spending $30 on food that just looked so darn good. The cravings have been pretty consistant thoughout the pregnancy thus far. Give me fruits any time of day (except banana's), I'm usually in the mood for something dairy and goodness please do not by any means deny me tomato's - Costco we thank you for your abilities to make sure we do not run out of these products.

As far as the baby goes it continues to go through a world of changes. It is practicing it's reflexes like sucking, swallowing, blinking and can even move its feet and fan out its toes. It's hair pattern has been determined and its sex has been decided. It seems so amazing how much is going on in its little world and we are getting more and more excited by the day, after all we only have about 165 days to go...

We miss you all, please keep us in your prayers and we hope that you all are doing well! =0)

No comments: