
*******************************************
Picture has Christina, Natalie, Mom and Me (please ignore the swollen ankles and feet)
*******************************************
You know it hit us this morning as we were lying in bed talking. David found a concert that he really wanted to go to in October and I told him to go ahead and jump on it before tickets sale out. What was funny is what came next. "Do you want to come too," he asked. "No not really, plus if I went then we'd need to get a babysitter on a Thursday night and I'm not a huge fan of this guy," I replied. The priceless look of shock on his face was what was so hilarious. "Oh my gosh," he said, "We're going to need a babysitter!?!" So needless to say, things are starting to sink in.
Besides the shock of what is becoming closer and closer is the fun we are getting to have. I got to go home for a little vacation with my friend Natalie. Thank you to all of those who helped us have such a great time! During that visit my mom threw me a lovely baby shower and it was so nice to see all those friendly faces that I miss so much! Thank you all for the great gifts - we are bound to have one stylish baby! It was especially wonderful to get that one on one mommy time and get to share this experience with her. It makes me even more anxious knowing that we get both mom and dad when they come out for a whole month in August- can't wait! =0)
A lot has changed in his little world in the past few weeks. He now has a strong grip, one that actually is more powerful than it will be after birth. His fingernails, toenails, eyelashes and eyebrows have all begun to form. Even more amazing, his nostrils have begun to open up, his lung sacs are developing and his lungs are now capable of breathing air! It's all so amazing! While we can read about all the changes in his world, it is even more exciting feeling them. His movements are much strong and much more all over the place - it's fun because now it is possible for others to feel his great little kicks! Night time has become even more interesting. The lapses of insomnia have now been accompanied by our little one drumming inside my tummy at two in the morning. Oh how he loves practicing his boxing skills at two in the morning...! But perhaps the greatest part is when I roll over I can feel him so softly snuggling into whatever side I am lying on. Like he too is taking a rest and cuddling up inside me, I love it!
Thank you again for following us on our journey, please keep us all in your prayers and thoughts! =0)

2 comments:
This is a cute picture.
You might feel and be swollen, but I think you are so cute pregnant.
I love the pictures keep them comming.
TC I went shopping and picked up some fun stuff for Aiden.
I will tell you what it is just so you will know what you have.
1.I bought a bed mobile, it might be a little too pink but the buttereflies just had to be. They didn't come in white or blue.
If you want you can spray paint or get creative and wrap it with blue cloth.
Sorry its from Walmart but the babiesrus thing wasn't fun enough.
2. 2 bibs I love my mommy I love my daddy. 6 pairs of socks.
3. 4 color changing spoons
4. Healthcare travel kit.
5. 4 gowns, they are so easy to change the baby when they are wearing these, I loved them.
6.A mickey mouse blanket... it is sooo soft I had too... theme or no theme...you'll see
7. baby rider, one of those cloth carriers for little babies that you wear on you, to carry them. I used mine alot.
8.just a few little teething toys, and a blue rubber ducky ....... quack quack
I know the mobile is pink i can't help myself the butterflies were so cute........ use craft paint and color it up.
Or just don't use the mobile and stick the butterflies on the wall or hang from the ceiling with string. lol
I hope your legs and feet are holding up.
You are so belly big, you sure it is just one baby??? :o)
Post a Comment