Friday, December 30, 2011

Aaaah the joys of teaching...


In attempts to keep this blog mostly about Aiden I try my hardest not to talk about myself. Don't get me wrong, I know I am a huge part of his existence, but let's be honest... he's waaay more entertaining. ;) However, I think it's only important to talk about one of the things I love best about my job: time off! Don't misunderstand, I love teaching, it is truly a passion of mine. I feel blessed to have chosen a career that excites me (as this is not the case for everyone), this is not a job folks, it is a love. And whilst I love my job, one of my favorite parts is that I get to do it, and then I get time to do the thing I actually love best: being a mom. While I had aspirations to get to finishing up my years lesson plans and grading more I managed instead to fill every day with something fun. From trips to the museum, movies at the Dynamax theatre, park visits, a short Santa Fe trip on the Rail Runner, hanging out with Mama Talia, and time to simply relax and play with the many gifts he got for Christmas, we had a ball!

















No comments: