Friday, September 28, 2012

Why Jesus so loved children...

Last nights dinner conversation was spent around whether or not Aiden wanted to start catechism classes. When I told him that they were a place where kids his age would learn about God, the Bible, and Jesus' life, his excitement was beyond comparison. And then I got a little glimpse into why Jesus so loved children...

Aiden: "Jesus is a hero. Not like a policeman or fireman, like a real superhero. He's like the best superhero ever! Yeah because Jesus saved EVERYONE from their sins. That is so awesome!  He saved all of us!"

That strong faith. That enthusiasm and truth. That not needing anything more than what you already know.

So loved is he.
So loved are we.

1 comment:

The Lopez Family said...

This is so sweet and I loved it! Aiden is just the best little man ever! You are doing such a great job!