Monday, November 19, 2012

Never a dull moment...

In case you needed a little laugh...

*Today Aiden had to get some blood drawn (to re-test for his egg white allergy). Though the experience wasn't his favorite, afterwards he decided to let me in on what he thought was going to happen next to his blood. Apparently what happens when they test a possible egg allergy is they place the blood (under the microscope) next to egg. If the blood runs away from the egg than he is allergic. If he is not allergic, then his blood will eat it. Epic.

*"When I'm a check I'll charge $1 for these little pizzas and $8 for a glass of milk!"

*Our dinner conversation one night:
Aiden: Imagine if we were red-billed tropicbirds eating dinner - these noodles would be fish and squids that you gathered form the surface waters for me.
Me: =O

In case you needed a reason to be reassured in the power of love...

*Driving in the car a few months ago Aiden was asking about his Auntie B. He wanted me to remind him if she was married, when I told him she had a boyfriend his reply was such:
Aiden: Hey maybe they will get married soon!
Me: Yes, that would be so neat!
Aiden: But how will they do that?
Me: What do you mean?
Aiden: How do you get married?
Me: Well first the man has to ask the woman and she has to decide if it is what she wants to do.
Aiden: *Sigh. Oh my heart will be so nervous when I ask Lexi to marry me, even though I know she will say yes...

And some late, though unforgettable, conversations from our three getaways in the month of July...

*Vacation one: Portales - on the way home Aiden asked when we'd get back to America. After we told him we've been in America, and actually Portales was still part of New Mexico, he declared "I just know we were in South America!"

*Vacation two: Bottomless Lakes camping trip - while packing for our trip I was making sure I packed bug spray, because mosquitoes LOVE me. Aiden declared "Yeah well mosquitoes hate me because my blood tastes like hero."

*Vacation three: California adventure - on the way to Legoland and our amazing resort hotel (thanks mom and dad!) Aiden asked us: "Is this hotel, like the hotel in my dreams?" Oh how we laughed. When we asked what the one in his dreams was like he gave a very interesting and oddly detailed description of the pool...

Oh my dear Aiden, there is just something about you.

Aiden talking to Delia
Voting day!



He voted! ;)
He has built Perry the Platypus

No comments: