Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Boom Boom Boom Aiden is such a boy!

Let me hear you say WayO? It is quite often that on our way to different places Aiden and I like to jam out to ourselves singing. One of our favorite chorus's to sing to is the song Boom Boom Boom (mind you not the rest of the song lol). One thing we do is change the end phrase (I know we're super cool huh). Well after going through a bunch of different renditions, such as: Boom boom boom, let me hear you say: dinosaur, green light, red truck, and finally Aiden came up with poop. Yeup. Poop. As I listened to Aiden sing "Boom Boom Boom let me hear you say Pooop, POOOOP, eeewy Mommy that's disgusting!" And crack himself up it was then that I realized what a boy he was and how lucky I am. ;)

To see Aiden showing off his new song at the camera check it out - what a ham! :)

No comments: